Custom Search

Time

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Adelaide, Australia

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

second day wit mom

wah so fast the second day my mom in melb is over alreadi hehe time realli flies anyway wat did we do together jus went to china town to eat for lunch then my mom went to see my teachers in skool becasue today is my skool's open day hehe anyway it went well lo which is good lo hehe tat all la we did together tomolo my mom is goin back alreadi so i planned to bring her to lygon street for italiano food hehe than eat gelati ice cream hehe so hopefulli it would be a good time lo hehe anyway when my mom is ere many things seems diff man and i woke up at bout 805am two days in a row man and the last time i did that when i am in melb is erm i think in february man hehe but i felt i had a longer day today cause wake up earli haha lame rit anyway i might be piercin agian hehe but see first la this time i one to do somewhere others than my ear hehe see first la now is all talk no action yet hehe but when the action come i will pose a pic for u all to see my piercin k hehe till then

No comments: