Custom Search

Time

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Adelaide, Australia

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Finally!!!*

wow after a realli long wait haha now i realli kno where my future would lie haha finalli Uni of Tasmania replied me with good newz lo tat i am accepted into pharmacy hmmm some how its all like a dream lo cause my father dreamt tat i would get my offer on monday[23 jan 06] and i realli got it haha amen on top of tat my mom told me tat God gave her an inpression tat some thing would be confirm around the 24 to 25 of Jan an suddenly the CoE of Tasmania arrive via email on monday wow! Imagime this it mus realli be the work of God because i was 2nd on the waitin list and they so happened onli accepted 20 international student hmmm and some how on monday i got into the list of the 20 student. So watever tat has happened to the other ppl in front of me its by God's grace lo

No comments: