Custom Search

Time

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Adelaide, Australia

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My new year's resolutions.

Hello, ladies and gentlemen. Well if You did not notice this is my second post of the year and I am planning to keep this blog active this way, "What way?" you might ask. At least a post per week. Well, as for my post this time around it would be about my resolutions for the year. Please do not enlarge the picture below.

Ah yea, my new year resolutions.
  • To do well this year in my studies, this include going to class every time!
  • To be more active in sports this year especially football/soccer
  • Go to the gym often and hopefully as a bonus I could get 6 packs
  • To blog at least once a week, with my very own visual aid(s) [my own pictures].
Please at anytime feel free to ask me how is my resolutions is going, when you see me online or you could even drop me an email, it would serve as a great reminder for me [no spamz please!!! ]. For those who do not have my msn here it is: me_exist87@hotmail.com and for my email: me.exist87@gmail.com

1 comment:

Xiu Long Bao said...

goin bck to tassie in 34 days? luckily dat doesn't apply to me ^_^ do visit my blog if u miss msian food...wuaaahahaa so yummy.
*best wishes always*

p/s: u guys from christ rocks...glad to meet u all during my miserable days in...u noe where.