Custom Search

Time

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Adelaide, Australia

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BANNED!!!

Oh NO I got banned from my online game CABAL [zzz], seriously dissapointed but not angry. I just got caught this morning for hacking because I was using a bot to auto-pilot my game, which in turn is of course illegal. And the consequently is a nice word, BAN from the GM [Game Master] team. The worst part was I just a few days away [about 1- 2 days] from stopping and i got caught [zzz]. In addition, I spent RM 500+ on the game itself. People tell me what to feel. What would have you felt if you were in my situation???

However here is the best part, when I found out that I was banned the felling that came to me was "Oh got banned liao" [lol]. This is because I felt that my time for getting banned was long overdue, I bot for almost one month [about 28+ days] and got from level 20 to 122 plus full skill rank in the same amount of time botting [was playing Force Bladder, sword was full but magic was 100+ tranz].

However I thank GM team for banning me cause this afternoon at 1330 I had to seat a marketing paper. Yesterday I had the whole day off to study for my paper today, with cabal on I could only do 2 chapters with 12 hours of studies for real. After this morning, when I found out that I got banned my mind suddenly focus back to my papers. And for the first time in one month my laptop got rest for about 10 hours rest straight [because I botted about an average of 18 - 20 hours a day].

This morning I left my house early to study at asiacafe, I reached there about 930 and quickly started opening my books and followed the tips given. In the following 3 and a half hours I studied [with some energy breaks, of course] the rest of my 9 chapters. And guess what I manage to answer 75% of my paper, in that 3 hours or so I became from hopeless to hope-full. I left 7 question out due to the lack of time, the paper had 23 questions. Imagine how would I have done, if I would have study the whole day yesterday with the same passion to not fail.

No comments: