Custom Search

Time

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Adelaide, Australia

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Come on Brother and Sisters of Malaysia!!!

Dear fellow Malaysian,
Do not despair because the price of petrol has increase about 40% in 7 hours and that most people had to 'Q' for hours before midnight for petrol [sadly I was one of them too]. Anyway the good news I want to share to YOU guys out there, here is comes FIREFOX 3 is launching soon.

Firefox 3??? Whats that??? In case you are not aware of such a thing called firefox, it can be described in layman's term as 'something like Internet Explorer' but trust me IE is nowhere near firefox. The Fox is much more stable in every way and loads slightly faster and would be faster with Fox on Fire 3. I personally have been using firefox, since 2005 and have never looked back. I dare to say that i have never spend more than total of one month for the past three years using IE7. And I am totally newbie aka NOOB with IE.

If you do not belief me try this website http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord, please sign up and support Firefox3. You will never regret it!!!

For those people who have the same FAITH with me in Firefox, please kindly leave a comment or two for the other readers, WHY you think Firefox is good!!! or bad??? [Can't be bad, lol just joking]. [By the way I said leave a comment or two I actually meant one, please don't spam]

*** By the way, this is not a paid post or anyhitng like that, it is just that I personally felt lead to support and post this on to my blog.

No comments: