Custom Search

Time

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Adelaide, Australia

Saturday, December 31, 2005

-bye bye 2005

-hmmmm looks like 2005 is goin to be over in a couple of hours hmmmso i thought of takin this advantage to blog while its still 2005. hmmmm lets seee 2005 hav beeen a great year for me it has thought me alot of stuff which are very valuable. this year 2005 i hav lost and gain many thingz, many experiences which could onli come once a lifetime and i am glad i was there. hmmmm 2005 hav been great cause i met alots of frenz in melb haha which when i went there i did kno wat to expect from. thanx to everyone i kno this year it has been great being ur fren and jus to laugh and to chilll together!!
-and last but deffinitely not least to u hmmm i dunno why i cannot leave u behind and move on hmmm every time i see u the feeling is still like the first time i had a crush on u, u make me so nervous tat i cant realli be myself, even though i hav learn to be more socialble but how come i cannot be myself around u?? one part of me tell me its impossible to be with u but but the other tells me u are the one for me!! i am realli lost with no clues wat to do. but hopefulli time would tell but than again time might not giv me the answer as i alreadi hav a huge crush one u for a long time alreadi. i one u more than jus a fren to me i one to be wit u hmmm than again how would i get there???
-i dun hav a clue to wat i hav to do!!!

No comments: