Custom Search

Time

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Adelaide, Australia

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

lOsT!!*


-hmmmm dunno why suddenly today i feel so lost hmmm maybe because the new year is comin haha hmmmm or because my future is so unclear hmmm i realli dunno wat to aspect from tasmania at all on top of that they nvr tell me whether i got in alnot to tas haiz hmmmm lost am i hmmm maybe becasue of the long holz i hav too got absolute nothin to do

-hmmm yeasterday i came back from gentin and after bak kut teh me and my frenz were off to one u haha than i was drivin fast tat my fren ask me why i dun one to be a full time racer haha u kno wat i told him i said my dad would kill me haha hmmm but tat is an interestin statement to me hmmm cause i realli fancy speed myself and i quite like to drive haha but i would think bout tat after i major in pharmacy la hmmm maybe because i am still young and all haha


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anyway, just always trust Jesus.. HE will arrange everything for you. Happy New Year.. :)